Design-Expert 버전 6에는 버전 5와 비교하여 다음과 같은 점이 향샹되었습니다.
- Additional experimental designs (and capability for analysis)
- General (multilevel) factorials for categorical factors
- Combinations of mixture and/or process and/or categorical factors
- Up to 256-run, two-level designs with optimum blocking options
- Taguchi orthogonal arrays
- Box-Behnken (RSM) designs for 9 and 10 factors
- Up to 24 components for most mixture designs (not just screening)
- Power calculations included in the sophisticated design evaluation tools.
- More flexibility
- Ignore a row of data while preserving the numbers
- Add new factors and blocking to existing designs
- Change factors from numerical to categorical and back
- Define your own generators for fractional factorial designs
- Change models from polynomial (RSM) to factorial and back
- Add integer power terms to a model, for example: quartic
- Select terms for model, error or to be ignored (allows analysis of split-plot or nested designs)
- Take advantage of many new user preferences, for example: change the significance threshold to 0.01 or 0.1 "p-value" (default is 0.05).
- More help
- Greatly expanded context-sensitive help
- Better guidance for choice of model
- Annotated views to provide explanation of statistical outputs.
- Changes to analysis of variance (ANOVA) output
- Prior to viewing the ANOVA for two-level fractional factorials, a warning pops up that model is aliased, and the opportunity is provided to substitute aliased effects
- F-tests on individual model terms
- Confidence intervals on coefficients.
- More graphs
- Predicted versus actual with a 45 degree line
- Box-Cox plot for choosing the best response transformation
- Interaction graphs for RSM (as well as factorial designs)
- Propagation of error (POE) for mixtures (as well as RSM): a big plus for those who are in "six sigma" programs.
- Enhancements to numerical optimization
- Include categorical factors
- Set factors at a constant level.
- Improved interface
- Standard toolbar added for save, print, etc.
- 32-bit architecture for maximum performance on Win 9x, NT and beyond
- Ability to export any grid view as ASCII text, for example: the design layout.
Design-Expert 평가판으로 이 기능들을 확인할 수 있습니다.
상기 사항들은 Design-Expert 5에서 보다 향샹된 기능에 대한 설명 입니다. Design-Expert 6에 관해 좀 더 알고 싶으시면 아래를 참고 하십시오.